User avatar

Zion

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    *crunches Jaffa Cakes (yes Jack, I realised what Jaffa Cakes are :P )* Welcome welcome! Buffy eh? Shes my crush :D Well, one of my...crushes...or...whatsoever...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    Crysi, Ill be your boy..er..friend! :D :P XD LOL! El! I know what you mean my sister is always complaining about that

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Beltane

    Sounds cool Gal! Much like the celevrations around here :D

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5 YOu go girl! :D I love the video of that song!

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled fantasy - prologue (rough)

    Unfortunately I didnt red the entire thing. Only the Elves part. There are som good things and some bad. Usually I suck and cits but im trying to learn heh... ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    No we will sooner or later overpopulate the earth and we will have to move and expand throught the universe wheter you like it or not Emma. Also Mars also ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Scene with Selma Hayek in Dusk till Dawn with George Clunie *drolls*

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hate You

    I hate the people in the university! People please! Hes teaching COmputer Sciences for 22 years. The PC crashes and he doesnt know what to do. ANd someone says "Press ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: the oldest

    heeeey! OMG! I LOVE THAT AVATAR! Neverwinter nights! Lady Aribeth *swoons* my Game Crush I LOOOVE her. ANyway, im arvandor im 19 im taking care of these brats keep them ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    thong yeahh.....

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Brian adams-Everything I do I do it for you If you hate that song im gonna hit you on th ehead with a iron brick!

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    The earth is not just a rock. Would you say that your mother is 'just a mammal'? That's such a horrible sentiment. She is aware of you, whether or not ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Nai's Depature

    BUAAAAAAAA! *sniff* *sniff* BUAAA! AAAAAAA! :P :P you wish.... lol! see ya dude!

    Apr 26, 2005


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman