-
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: Post your own room thread
hey, I love spice girls! *realizes the bomb he just droped, and runs away in a bunker to hide the shame away* HEy not all of their songs!
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
The mewoing of a cat outside...
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
JAM
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: See which of my characters you are most like...
anyway great stuff! ;)
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: See which of my characters you are most like...
MY GOODNESS! ME tooo! AAAAH! You're Estin, a baldaserre of Portculis d'Faveronne, a knight with a liege-lord pact to the family d'Faveronne. You are a romantic at heart, and see ...
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: tattoos and piercings
I want to get piereced on my right eyebrow or below my lower lip. My parents dont say that dont allow me, but say that its not me. I had ...
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Back from hell-Astal projection
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: Sentient Earth
Isnt she trying to stop us already? Remember, Im not saying that Earth is a rocket scientist but has the "most basic" form of sentience, instincts of survival, or in ...
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: Girl, 5, handcuffed by police after being unruly in class
yeah I worked with brats for two months. The easiest way to rule them is to think like them more or less.
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: Romeo and Juliet - English
I had to only in macedonian but its the same here and there. Also Neverending Story (our ONLY REAL fantasy book) Ana Karenina and the Hunchback of nothredam
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: Sentient Earth
Thats what Ive been taught. Considering the fact that the Macedonians were quite much pagan before chirisitanity expoleded all over europe. We still are. Like the Irish or the British, ...
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: Your thoughts on the bible
The Bible is a jewel of all mankind. Even if its only qoutes and adds and silly little poems, it holds ancient wisodm and knowledge old for more than 2000 ...
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: Sentient Earth
People people please...speak as Thinkers, not hill willes. argh...This is a debate afterall not a place to trash everyone. Have respect for each and everyones views and religion. Just a ...
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: Worst artist around!
You know whats the greatest thing of all? If I say for example "NO! IM the worst artist, like, EVER!" I will laugh and bla bla bla. But if I ...
Apr 28, 2005
