User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    though choice.... sci fi. no fantasy. no sci fi. argh! oh well, fantasy then Merlin Monroe or Bradd Pitt

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Whats the diffrence? :P j/k Rome Walt Disney or Looney Toons?

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lol Nai I was joking about the old guy part. I wanted to MAKE you post that pic. You know that SOME people on that site already have a crush ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Nebuchadnezzer. Gilgamesh? Not thanks. Ripping the testicals of a bull and shoving them in face of a chick is sooo not my style. Space Age or Medival Age

    May 4, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    Wow, this was harsh. But I accept it gladly. Thanks G. :D I'll get on it as soon as I have the time. You might dont know, but Im macedonian, ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    *opens a stall "Genuine friends 60% off!" *

    May 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    HUNTING! YEAH! :twisted: *sharpens weapons*

    May 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    Thanks Rei ;)

    May 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    -Sir Jonathan…-she frowned-Something happened near the city square. The city might be in danger. -As much as I enjoy your presence, Andara, I can’t let you in. Orders you know. ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    ok this is back again, mostly for Nai and jack, they know why. I havent revised the old stuff but I added more today. Crysi, I think you will like ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Those one things... that are ... JUST READ

    pup :D

    May 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    Yes. I mean, he was a icon of peace and love ten years ago. All he needs is a tavern brawl and a fight. He needs some manly stuff. He ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so the Devil brought some chocolate buttons that growled ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    SK! I love that song! Amerika-Rammstein Gosh I like that song...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 29, 2005


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)