-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Happy birthday in advance, Nai!! \:D/ \:D/ That's spiffy. I had to wear my glasses to school today because my eye was all irritated... This would be me getting ready ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your handwriting!
yeah. mine is similar to it, but I write the english letters (only) stright not....diagonaly. Macedonian? LOL! Man I have to get a digital camera!
May 4, 2005 -
Re: PIGEONS!
Once ive EATEN a pigeon FOR REAL! Nothing special. Worse than chicken. It has loads a bones and very little meat
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Roller Coaster of course. Cat or Dog
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
MOnopoly :P I made one myself when I was 9 (beat that americans :P ) Sword or sorcery?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Prose I suck at Poetry. George Michael or Boy George?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
I would like to use some "aristocratic" or yes elegant or sorta noble names. like Methodius, Theodore (not Ted :P ) Adam, Electra I cant think of any in the ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: tattoos and piercings
wow amazing!
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Batman. Spider man is one giant insect that can shoot out his own...well...lets just not go there. :P Herecy or Inquistion? :twisted: :tiwsted: Hear me infidels and mockers of the ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
South Park Barbie or Barbwire? (pamela anderson in balck leather and a HUGE hun)
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
SUN! Aristocracy or Modesty
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Turn the page on the other page theres Turn back the other page
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
China! but japan rocks too. but nothing can compete with comunist china! :P :D j/k Grass or concrete?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
Aww... I can't wait to be a mother! Well, not that I want to be anytime too soon... LOL... but the thought of carrying another life inside my body is ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
LMAO!
May 4, 2005
