-
Re: PIGEONS!
I dont hate them I love em! I just hate it when they poop on my shoulder or on my book when im under a tree in the park. I ...
May 5, 2005 -
Re: PIGEONS!
... that's what I was wondering. Because that's pretty nasty Arvy. I'm sorry you ate it... sounds gross. *shudder* Areida dear, once youve tried frogs legs, youve tried everything. Grandpa ...
May 5, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
Susannah I have a cousin named llike that, shes 7th grade :D
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
love and lose. me mean? pray tell.
May 4, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
LMAO! Id love to see that... Qi goes: Dorky dear! You mom wants you in the kicthen!
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
demise
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
burgers Me or Nai? ROLF
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
dicitonary. preferably a PC program fudge or chilly
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Piano when im happy, Violin when im sad Redemption or Damnation
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
DANTE! :twisted: hell can be quite amusing sometimes trust me I know
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
I also have somehting like Tai chi :P and some weird dances and all. And many many tricks with my thumb mostly. Also I can make a "farting" sound with ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
cake Arwen or Eowin
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
You look like me auntie in that one. Shes from Switzerland. Also DQ did I mention I love your avatar? Starcraft rocks my world. Did you knew that the original ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
I also have somehting like Tai chi :P and some weird dances and all. And many many tricks with my thumb mostly. Also I can make a "farting" sound with ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
mp3 player. au natural Blond or Brunette
May 4, 2005
