-
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Lighting. Water or FIre
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
omg it has already begun....wait till I go to strumica....what have you done people....lol j/k j/k
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Hector baby, allll the waaay. Not only him but his entire family.
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
*gives DQ bunch of magic scrolls and takes out a flamethrower* Hope Bobo will finish mine in time
May 6, 2005 -
Re: I'm Done!
dude, i envy you. A lot.
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations Arvandor!
*wipes tear from eye as Nate lands diadem on his hair, and Jac gives him a bunch of flowers and Galatea throws a ribbon "Miss Member" around him* Thank you. ...
May 6, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Ode to joy Need I say more?
May 6, 2005 -
Re: I Am
I AM AWESOME! lol j/k hm....what am I good at? Im a good writer? :? naw..... Im sexy (?!) Im a great conversationist Im a passionate man Im more wise ...
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
I have no idea who they are but Ill go for Andrew Lloyd Webber cuz he has a cooler name. Tolkien or.....Keira Knightley?
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
yep, dont worry guys we'll show that evil dominating woman :twisted: she'll be begging for us to return to her
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
sci fi child of the night or vampire hunter
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
College. Alice in wonderland or dorothy
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
green all the way, sorry we must have posted in the same time
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
coffee or coco
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
CHiken. Pork is one of the main causes of heart attack and very very fatty that is, has TONS of calories
May 6, 2005
