-
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Is that even a question? :roll: :P Stereo Thong or lingerie? :cool:
May 8, 2005 -
Re: Attention any Evanescence/Amy Lee Fans!
God I love that song. Greg, you seen the video? Its sooo awesome! :D
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Freewriting
lol thats how I wrote a great poem "Alien God" on AIM i was just talking with Tara when suddenly I started typing stuff I didnt knew what I was ...
May 7, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
DJ Darude-Sandstorm Classic Techno :cool:
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Trip the Fashionable Old Lady!
I think this is supposed to go in the Artwork Thread
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Trip the Fashionable Old Lady!
Just having fun Qi thats all.
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations Arvandor!
*takes a deep bow* thank ye, thank ye very much :D
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Trip the Fashionable Old Lady!
of course, I did the make up and the colouring. dots on old people are so in this season
May 7, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Cher-Turn back time
May 7, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
half full britnery or xtina? :P which ones worse? lol!
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Best Military Tactician
there was no homosexual intercourse thouse days. More like giving a back rub or a crying shoulder, somehting like no sex only true love
May 7, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Shine everlasting bitch or a backstabbing friend?
May 7, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Rammstein-Sonne :twisted:
May 6, 2005 -
Re: My 2000th post! WOOT WOOT!
YAAAAY! *throws confetti*
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations Arvandor!
Wow, Arvy. Hey, why didn't you include me in your speech? So all of a sudden I'm not your friend? Anyway, you still get the extra-big gift! :D :) :( ...
May 6, 2005
