User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: Hmm...

    ANd again! Just because I AM rich!

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Hmm...

    And again....

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Hmm...

    Im SO stinkin, filthy, RICH! I'll spend points!

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    Gosh, Arvy, you have a pretty crazy interpretation of what a man is. Of course, I think you hit dead on what most guys are like, so I'm not complaining. ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    Nothing to be scared off, welcome to Real World hun....

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    Wanna be UBER male? Hold on sweetheart, this is a though one... Keep your head up! Shorten your temper! NO EMPATHY! Stand tall, throw your sholders back! LESS EXPRESSIONS ON ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    LD: Awesuuuum :D Yay for irishness! Chevy's gone noir-esh. Yeah,,, :D CL, *waves intricate gestures in front of her face* poOoOoOoooost theeeeem....PoOOOOoooOOooost theeeem

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    ?/10 I dont get it :?

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7/10 makes me hungry :)

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Z gave me a link to the site :D

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    OMG CRYS YOURE GORAGEOUS! :D I told you you would be waering that dress! Remeber? :D Also, you DID lost weight! :D WOnderful! ::hugs:: Im so proud f my girl! ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Irish blood, dearie :D Irish. 64. You can spell 'European' ;) Not really...ya see, we use cyrilic Кирилчна азбукаааа ракс мај сакс! Cyrilic Alphabet rox my sox! Oh also, I ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: WTF Who is CL?

    Well once again I'll hafta be the cheeky semi glam like eastern europian but.....ergh....lol Nice to know CL got back on the right track! :D ::hugs::

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yo

    So I said... "Dude, i'll give yo dog as mucha my blueberry muffin as I want!!" Ye but then I said something liek: You cant mess with moi, biotch. Im ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I Shall No Longer Shave My Legs: A Prayer

    I shall no longer shave my legs I shall no longer shave my arm pits WHAT?!?!?!? *faints* I DO that I know its natural and all that, but I just ...

    Feb 22, 2006


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara