-
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Rome was a city of sin. Divinity is somehting that we just cant grasp with our present minds. It is even ridiculous to say that something does not exist simply ...
May 9, 2005 -
Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.
Hm...I suppose so. its funny to mock the psycology of man now and then. In these troubled times, only laughter is for free.
May 9, 2005 -
Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.
I must admit I havent seen it yet. What is all this fuss for that movie anyway?
May 9, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
But of course. We have only risen the divine on a brand new level. It was here only to give us a push in the right direction. It is simply ...
May 9, 2005 -
Re: Phobias
From what am I afraid....I love water. Vast, wonderful, to dive inside and never go out. I love diving. But for some reason when I see the sea or lake ...
May 9, 2005 -
Re: Attention any Evanescence/Amy Lee Fans!
Yes. In a way to express dream walking and confusion all it presented was a cheap ridiclolous image of dream suffering. "everybody's fool" on the ohter hand was a stroke ...
May 9, 2005 -
Re: Free Will
I belive, from a chrisitan perspective that free will was given to us by God in order to learn how to survive, how to find our own place in the ...
May 9, 2005 -
Re: I can't wait to get started! n.n
*takes a deep bow* Welcome to the Gathering Square young one. Im the local "thinker" of this majestic place. Your additions both artistic and written will be greatly apreciated.
May 9, 2005 -
Re: Australia?
If I'm not mistaken, Australia was one of the few countries who sent in troops to help with Iraq....thus, you guys are cool by me. Why, because we're involved in ...
May 9, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
What reson does it make if it is Big bang or Adam or The Ape? We are here we breathe we live, we grow, we thrive and we move forward. ...
May 9, 2005 -
Re: Precious Doe (four-year-old murder)(kinda gross)
A sacrilge to the very sense of humanity. She even deserves to be stripped from her own ability to have children. Lock these people up and never allow them see ...
May 9, 2005 -
Re: Australia?
Autraila has been a beacon of salvation for the immigrants of the end of the 20th centrury. It is also a very porfitable country, and a jewel of the southern ...
May 9, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
TV Show To Master or To Bound
May 9, 2005 -
Re: You've just recieved a scary email...
Yep. The mind of a womans witt can outsmart even the wickedest of creatures
May 9, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Ask for directions :P Guys wearing bras and purple tutus singing "O canadaaa!" or Paris' Hilton mutts acting in Simple Life:A Dog story :P
May 9, 2005
