User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Battle Between Female Celebrities

    Raven Symone Xena VS Jean Of Arc

    May 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Free Will

    Thats what im saying myself. But I belive that the greater things of the universe are predestined

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Talamasca-Musica Divinorium

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    HAHAHAHA!

    May 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Free Will

    He has a right Bobo. But still I do thik that SOME important things are meant to be. These trivial things are only that, free will. Becuse then even the ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    niteowl and I sahre a smiliar kin. Shes also smart and funny and one of the dearest persons on the forum.

    May 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Yes of course, that is one of the most interesting thing about Humanity, that every single individual is a sub race of humanity, because of its diversity.

    May 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Esspecially not from humans. These strange carbon based breeding troublemakers that always meddle in the intrigues of infernal and divine.

    May 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Hm....a story of the two Romes. Rome, the city of sin and demise, and Rome, the bastion of the briliance of the human spirit. As I have said, we are ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    We are the ones that will take humanity in a new era of existence. We will be the ones that will weave a web of joining and throw it all ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Yes. And after a long journey it comes back on the begining and forms a perfect circle. And the next generation of humans will have to treat the same path ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    I know. People from hte west never realise the horror my nation endures for well over 700 years.

    May 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Arvy, I'm sorry but Australia is not a beacon of immigrants, under its current policy it trys to keep as many out as possible, even if they're on a vote. ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    Of course. But in these parts the situation is terrible trust me. Ive seen people scavange, work tehmselves to death literally, in the middle of January, just to make sure ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Free Will

    It is said nowhere Qi. As I havesaid thats my opnion. We are a race of explorers, we depend upon free will.

    May 9, 2005


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams