User avatar

Zion

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Yay for Pride Month! (which is pretty much over but what the heck) I noticed a few general opinions from some of the members, so I'll speak of those before ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and War

    If I may add to my previous statement, the individual might then be compelled to displace the mental tribulation and confusion of the war religion puts in himself onto others: ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member For 1/25 - 2/7, 2008

    Congratulations everyone. :claps:

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh...bugger!

    @ad Internet and cellphone technologies. I wanted to study interior design, or psychology, or public realtions but noooooooo. It was the wave of the future they said. Gonna make me ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh...bugger!

    *hugs all around* Meshy, may God, or whatever diety you pray to, help you, if you're planning to go where I've been. lol :D @kadie. male, DUH! Yeah, something pretty ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    To tell the truth, I have absolutely no idea or whatsoever. :D

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh...bugger!

    *bursts the door open. an army of topless, blond, guards in two rows march inside the round hall. as they enter, they divide and encircle the entire room. The whispers ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Arvy creeks the door open, cocks his head up, takes a peek, becomes aware of the mess and leaves again, leaving the door open. "The cold icy winds will blow ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pretty Little Boy (rated for content)

    (oh, scribbled something down during class. critiques are more than welcomed ^^ ) Pretty little mongrels how beautiful you are with your pretty little brains with your pretty little eyes. ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Glasses or contacts

    Oh, glasses. I've been wearing them since 3rd grade now... Lenses are over-rated anyway. Glasses are more fashionable, and hardcore. GEEK PRIDE! *lights torches* *waves flags*

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I wonder if anyone remembers this strapping young gentleman. On another note, HAAAIIIII! :I_can_haz_cheezburger_hugs_to_all:

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    .............wow O_O THIS is what I want for my costume party. Definetly.

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh meat!

    Welcome! I think ill just call you Loo. Hopefully, a lady of the dark such as thineself woudnt mind it at all. :D and yeah, like Myth said on the ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    Welcome aboard! Narcisstic? pffft....theres no such thing as narcism, only self-respect. ;)

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I suggest we change the name of the forum to The Worlds Sexiest Writers-to-be. :D I mean...srsly. Who would thought that nerds/geeks/dorks can be so....attractive...lol! jk jk jk jk :D ...

    Oct 25, 2006


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria