User avatar

Zibbie

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Wind and the Falcon Grey

    wow this is sooo good. It almost gave me chills. I really love the imagery this whole poem creates, and the language you use is so stimulating, my favorite verse ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I finally typed my first chapter to my werewolf story!

    I really liked how you introduced all the characters in the first paragraphs. It sets up the story nicely. I also liked the beginning and end. Especially how you ended ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Green Tree chapter one

    Lizzie skimmed through the pages of Benjamin’s Romeo and Juliet book. It had been assigned earlier that week and Ben had kept it in his shoulder bag to sneak in ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: An Ink pen.

    really cool! do you draw these as doodles or something? :elephant:

    Mar 30, 2010


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus