User avatar

Zibbie

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Memoir of a Red Envelope

    :) :elephant: cute story cherry

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My life as a human dreamcatcher Part 1

    Cool! I like the idea and the characters, her sister Teddy sounds like she could be very interesting :) Now for the dirty nitpicks... For as long as I can ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Why I'm Afraid of Dogs

    Really liked the whole piece over all! Not a lot of grammatical mistakes, but there were some parts that confused me. It was ripped two months prematurely from its source. ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Greatest Matchmaking Challenge Ever: Ch. 4

    i like. too tiered to review but its been covered POST MOREEEEE!

    Apr 15, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Paradox of a Poor Country

    Thanks so much apple! i made all the changes before i handed it in :) zib

    Apr 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Paradox of a Poor Country

    Hi! Okay I'm a but of a procrastinator, i'll admit, but i have this essay due tomorrow, and i would really appreciate if someone would help me correct it. :) ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Greatest Matchmaking Challenge Ever: Ch.3 (review!)

    Yay! love this story. You're probably tiered of my reviews, but you asked for it! The carriage that was carrying the princess was late to arrive. Okay, I'd rather this ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taste Of My Enemy. Chapter Four.

    I can't help it, I'd feel bad if i read the chapter and didn't review. All of a sudden, I was very aware of how quiet it was in my ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crafting the Amulet (Chapters 1-3)

    Hi Rekats I'm a newbie too :) This story is a breath of fresh air. I LOVED it. I don't even have any nitpicks, which i know must be disappointing, ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Liar

    I like! it has a good plot, like a serial liar or something. Anyways nitpicks... She was trying to flirt with. me no period between with and me seated at ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: TheVoice

    hi Butterfly! Okay i started reading and first thing i see... Your story starts with I looked out of the window it was raining that is not going to get ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Last Blaze of Summer (Flash Fiction)

    Hi Zib here to review Okay i really liked this because it was super descriptive and had a good flow. Just some parts that were hard to understand, but maybe ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Green tree chapter three - hey that rhymes :)

    Chapter 3 “Okay.” It seemed like a pretty underwhelming response, but that was all Lizzie could muster while her head felt like it was going to explode. “What else?” “Uh..um… ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Princess, Prologue

    hi Pawprint! Okay so i like the mysterious feel this prologue sets up, and i can tell its going to be an interesting story. I (sorry seraphtree) like that she ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour

    Bonjour Navita! étant a moitié parisienne je me sens responsable de t'écrire en français. T'a vraiment écrit un poème de 30 pages? je n'aurais jamais assez de patience de le ...

    Apr 8, 2010


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus