User avatar

Zenaida

Zenaida

  • Contests Re: Birthday Week '22: 18 Word Story Competition

    The tides have finally turned, and we are no longer the same anymore. What did we do wrong?

    Nov 15, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: A Touch of Amethyst [OOC]

    hope this works! I threw them together pretty quickly. Pepper Echnat: They are a mess. Their thick, black hair is almost always a greasy heap on their head, and it ...

    Nov 13, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: A Touch of Amethyst [OOC]

    this seems really cool actually! I've been trying to get back into roleplaying lately, can I join?

    Nov 13, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2022

    Sign me up !! :D

    Mar 21, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: fellowship

    iii. contrition This confession rings in the confessional of a splintered chamber, so let it chime. and so I've said it, bruised this fist, nailed my guilt on the door; ...

    Mar 20, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: chupacabra

    catalogue i. ii. iii. iv. v. vi. vii. viii. ix. x. xi. xii. xiii. xiv. xv.

    Mar 20, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: chupacabra

    so we can pretend we are invincible, we can keep rewinding, we can keep breathing forever.

    Mar 20, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: fellowship

    ii. orthodox In lieu of church-going, I find myself watering the plant. For seven minutes, the plant enters a state of vidi aquam, and drinks from my right hand; a ...

    Mar 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: So You Cheated Death (OOC)

    @looseleaf yeah! I'm planning on it being like the characters struck up a deal with some sketchy person and then everything hits the fan from there, but I'm also open ...

    Feb 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: So You Cheated Death (OOC)

    do it do it do it

    Feb 28, 2022
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

    Hey I guess I'll revive this? Anyway, I'm Aida. I'm not new to roleplaying, but I'm new to roleplaying on YWS! I wouldn't say I'm also new to YWS, but ...

    Feb 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: So You Cheated Death (OOC)

    Link to Roleplay Ask any questions here! I'm open to plot ideas too ^^

    Feb 27, 2022
  • Archive Re: So You Cheated Death

    So You Cheated Death The OOC So you cheated death, apparently. It's time to make a name for yourself now. A big city. The promise of eternal life. A guaranteed ...

    Feb 27, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: fellowship

    i. beatitudes Twelve of the world's most ordinary men saw the world end and never recovered. They saw a man die, and live, and leave. The order was all wrong ...

    Feb 27, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: fellowship

    fellowship. i. beatitudes ii. orthodox iii. contrition iv. v.

    Feb 27, 2022


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath