User avatar

Zeek_Weasel

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mentally Complicated [Part 1; Revised, not vulgure}

    Woops, forgot something. I should probably put a little more emphasis on why his parents are acting so weird. Honestly, they are holding information. They were told more than what ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mentally Complicated [Part 1; Revised, not vulgure}

    Okay, firstly, thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it. Secondly, at the very beggining, I said I was making a story string. This is only the first part of ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mentally Complicated [Part 1; Revised, not vulgure}

    [This is only part 1 of this story idea I had. Keep in mind as you read this and the others to come that I am making a story thread. ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Start of a Journey

    Wow. That is all I can say. I came to this story looking for something that I could critique, but I found nothing that would be of need for that. ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Chaos Flame

    Hello, please allow me to be your first reviewer. Well, I'll be honest. This story has some good potential, but unles you practice good grammar, it will never be as ...

    Dec 28, 2009


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian