-
Re: The Character Tavern
Hmm, well, seems I shall partake in some of this fun. Posting with character: Omaui Caboose One could taste the electricity in the air it was so thick. Dark, forboding ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Redwall by Brian Jacques
Oh, I've read a few of the Redwall books. My favorite is a tie between Lord Brocktree and Tagerung. I normally hate fantasy in this sense, the medial sense. Yet ...
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Midnighters trilogy
I've read the whole series, Uglies series, too. I really like Scott's writing type. He is really good at coming up with plot twists that you jsut don't see coming.
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Friends Don't Back Down {Chapter 2; Part 1; first draft]
Well, I must say you rose some good points. I know I put that at the end about it sucking, but one: I say that about everything I do. I ...
Feb 23, 2010 -
Re: Friends Don't Back Down {Chapter 2; Part 1; first draft]
Hmm, well, I guess I need to revise kinda badly...
Feb 23, 2010 -
Re: A Taste of Bitterness
Hello, there, Magic! Good to see you here with us. Nice to see a fellow starting writer (I say starting because you just posted here. I don't know how much ...
Feb 23, 2010 -
Re: Friends Don't Back Down {Chapter 2; Part 1; first draft]
[Okay, this is the second chapter to my story string. Just a little more action will be evident in this addition.] [Gotta warn ahead of time, this story at some ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: Mentally Complicated [Part 2; First draft]
Hmm, anyone find any mahor errors or problems that I can fix in my revision? I've read over this a few times and I'm rather happy with it, though I ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: Mentally Complicated [Part 1; Revised, not vulgure}
Okay everyone, I've revised this once so far and edited once. So, come on and hit me with your best shot! :elephant:
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: Mentally Complicated [Part 1; Revised, not vulgure}
Thank you, and I think I'll call you Stella. Well, like I've possibly said before, I wrote this on the seat of my pants without much prepping at all. I ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: Mentally Complicated [Part 2; First draft]
I thank you for the review, dude. It realy helps my writing ability. I'm glad you think this is humorous and that it's full of the teenage point of view, ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: The Eyes of a Child
Hello, again. I must say this is a very good one-shot story. I only spotted a few mistakes, grammar and spelling wise, really, being that that's all I can correct ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Suicide, The Note.
Very good, dude. Very good indeed. Though there are problems that need addressing. One: Spelling. You've got a good number of spelling errors presented in this writing of yours. I ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Celia-added material [2]
To put it simplt in one word: A-ma-zing! I love this plot idea you've weaved. I have trouble finding fault in it, though that doesn't mean I didn't find fault ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Mentally Complicated [Part 2; First draft]
[Okay, here's part two. I'm gonna probably stop for a bit after this. I'll edit this and the first part when I have more time and when I get all ...
Feb 20, 2010
