User avatar

ZebraSkittles

  • Art & Photography Re: This little Rose

    Its pretty. The petals seem really flat though and without life. I know it seems odd to try and add movement to a still picture but sometimes it really adds ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime + Realistic Works (Added More Pics- 4/27/10)

    BUNNIES!!! Thanks for showing me this crescent! I have to admit, I'm jealous of your work. These are amazing! Love the rose and the last kiss scene... Amazing! And I'm ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures from My Old Battered Sketchbook

    :thud: That was a lot to look at but you are defiantly a true artist! Carrot Heaven stole my heart though. I love rabbits to death! All of these are ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Calansera

    Wings!! i just have to review now! Firstly, and obviously I loved the wings!! Secondly are my nit-pics! The ear doesn't seem quite right. I can't tell whats bothering me ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Roses!

    Hiya! Cassi Here! I have to say the first one is amazing, absolutely so. I wish i could draw like that. And the second one *drum roll* BEAUTY AND THE ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: This little Rose

    Im sure I would love this if i could see this. I looked this up and I said, "WHERE"S THE PICTURE?!" No, joke. My sister gave me a funny look ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Angelic Heart

    Ok so this is my first drawing to post on YWS!!! I was obviously really bored and had a lot of time on my hands. And this is the product! ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Faerie Dances

    You caught me! Wings are amazing :smt059 But I see what you mean with the fingers, hands are very difficult to draw. I'll have to post a few of my ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Faerie Dances

    I love this!! Mainly because I love wings. I'll stick wings on anything, even a cat. But faeries are so orignal and exotic, like this one! It has this aura ...

    Apr 26, 2010


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling