User avatar

ZebraSkittles

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Wheel Of Love

    One word: Wow! That was one of the best stories I have personally ever read! The emotions were spell-binding. I loved how you put it from the perspective of the ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Neon Rain- Prologue

    {Most of this prologue is true, or at least the break up part. Names were changed to protect identity. The rest is purely imagination.} Prologue- I leaned forward and hugged ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A quick poem

    You lost me and I absolutely love this poem because you did! I'm not sure what it means, but it's an amazing piece of work! Just because I'm curious, What ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    :smt117

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    What's your favourite films? Do you like icecream? If so, which flavour? What's the bestest book you've ever laid eyes on? My favorite movies are Sweeney Todd, Transformers,Alice and Wonderland, ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Tears of The Night

    Thanks for the advice! It is very helpful. About the punctuation, I wasn't sure if i should have added it or not, because i didn't know if I could make ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Tears of The Night

    Tears Of the Night Muffled screams of pain and sorrow Moonlight spilling through the window The sky is crying, just like me A silent useless "Don't leave me." But he's ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    :smt006 Hi! If you haven't already guessed, I'm new here. You can call me ZebraSkittles or Cassi, which ever you prefer. I have written a variety of short stories and ...

    Mar 26, 2010


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper