User avatar

ZebraSkittles

  • Other Poetry Re: Writing is a form of therapy.

    A pen in my hand, A crumpled napkin in front of me, An idea forming. Quickly i jot the idea down, Before I lose it forever. Some people think writing ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Starry Eyed.

    This is pretty good work here, Biffle. Makes me curious who you wrote it about or if you just made it up though. :lol: But anyway back to the point. ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Escape

    How could you ever think this was lame?! Its not just because i love poetry, honest! This has a good rhyme scheme and is very meaningful! The title fits perfectly ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A first look

    Your critic here! This was very good but remember that format is very important. A new paragraph needs to be formed when there is a new speaker at least, so ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who Am I?

    Wow. This was amazing. It was very repetitive, though. Change it around, add imagery or metaphors. Make it a more interesting read, something that will completely hook someone. Its sometimes ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love, Demise and Last Goodbyes ~ Him

    I'm speechless. That was one of the most amazing stories i have ever read. And i have read alot. I didn't catch on to the sucide thing until the end, ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Foolish love

    I loved it!! It was a mysterious and dangerous story from the beginning, but it was almost a little expected that he would kill her. That just what "dark knights" ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tainted

    (This poem takes place in a halocaust concentration camp during present day. In my English class we were learning about the Halocaust, and I got inspired. Tell me what you ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Noen Rain ( Prologue And Chapter 1)

    {This is the revised Prologue from my oringnal Romantic Fiction story. But i changed the plot around so it doesn't fit anymore. Enjoy!} Prologue- I leaned forward and hugged Haydn, ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Lost

    This is a short story I wrote for english class over a girl in the Halocaust. Please tell me what you think! ... I closed my eyes, trying to remember ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Other Re: Neon Rain (Prologue And Chapter 1)

    {This is the revised Prologue from my oringnal Romantic Fiction story. But i changed the plot around so it doesn't fit anymore. Enjoy!} Prologue- I leaned forward and hugged Haydn, ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Name: Dallia Sydney Cassandra Joyce (Goes by Dallia) Gender: Female Age: 15 Role: Experiment Appearance: Blond Hair, blue eyes, Always wears a black v-neck tee shirt and dark skinny jeans ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cut me

    Wow. I honestly have to say I know exactly what this poem is about... Its really good though and you should keep writing, just keep to somewhat happier subjects. {Even ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Neon Rain- Prologue

    Oh don't worry. There will be a chapter one! About Asher- Why am I talking?! Its just a secret you will have to read about! ~Cassi :elephant:

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Neon Rain- Prologue

    Thanks! ~Cassi

    Mar 28, 2010


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe