User avatar

ZebraSkittles

  • Archive Re: Vanished

    Yay! I kinda guess i need to create my own character! You all can start posting as your characters, but feel free to create more. Also Any others who want ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Calansera

    Wings!! i just have to review now! Firstly, and obviously I loved the wings!! Secondly are my nit-pics! The ear doesn't seem quite right. I can't tell whats bothering me ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Roses!

    Hiya! Cassi Here! I have to say the first one is amazing, absolutely so. I wish i could draw like that. And the second one *drum roll* BEAUTY AND THE ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: This little Rose

    Im sure I would love this if i could see this. I looked this up and I said, "WHERE"S THE PICTURE?!" No, joke. My sister gave me a funny look ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Angelic Heart

    Ok so this is my first drawing to post on YWS!!! I was obviously really bored and had a lot of time on my hands. And this is the product! ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vanished

    Story Line- Welcome to your worst nightmare. From birth you have been here, in this prison-like castle. You are special, different from everybody else. Somehow you've adapted magic, and you ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Faerie Dances

    You caught me! Wings are amazing :smt059 But I see what you mean with the fingers, hands are very difficult to draw. I'll have to post a few of my ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Faerie Dances

    I love this!! Mainly because I love wings. I'll stick wings on anything, even a cat. But faeries are so orignal and exotic, like this one! It has this aura ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Duet: Just One Dance Please?

    I- I can't stop laughing! This was really funny! And imagining Johnny Cash And June Carter just made it even better! You got some talent here! ~Cassi

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Guardian Angel

    Okay Will do! That does make alot more sense. ~Cassi

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Guardian Angel

    Ok so this is a poem i wrote for my mom for Mother's Day. If there is anyway I could improve it or if you just have something to say, ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Torturing Cell

    I screamed, watching Ryan's smiling face. Useless tears rolled onto my cheeks as I pulled against the ropes that bound me to the wall. Eli lay on the ground, a ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Backyard and Heat

    Firstly, Yes! Another Wonderland wanderer! Secondly,I loved the first Poem. It was very descriptive and brings a lot to mind. Thirdly, I liked your second poem but it was very ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Uninvited.

    Wow. That was amazing. I loved this!!! ~Cassi

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Silly's Little Love Story

    The title doesn't fit the story at all. And i agree, it should be longer. Give readers something to hook themselves on. Explain to us why he was crying and ...

    Apr 22, 2010


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman