-
Re: Welcome to Expression (Always accepting!)
Kali/ Mamba I slither through the trees, following the smell of flesh. I was starving. The Chinchilla I passed looked delicious, but something else seemed more alluring. Everyone around me ...
Feb 23, 2013 -
Re: Welcome to Expression (Always accepting!)
Kali/ Black Mamba I sunbathe on a rock, listening to their confused ramble. It was mostly amusing, and the other part was just annoying. Couldn't they just realize that this ...
Feb 19, 2013 -
Re: Arkham Asylum
Rose I paced in my cell, slowly, with my arms curled around me. I contemplated using the knife I had hidden away in my shirt, just to rid myself of ...
Aug 30, 2012 -
Re: The Strange Cafe
I ordered a glass of Everclear, downing it in one foul swoop. It burned and tingled my clawed, hidden toes. Pyros was writhing in my neck, eager to get out ...
Jun 17, 2012 -
Re: The Strange Cafe
I headed to my seat, Pyro slithering back onto my neck, silent with guilt. Such a tiny thing, so much damage? I snorted and sat back down in my little ...
Jun 14, 2012 -
Re: The Strange Cafe
Jezebell I look at the strange creature that just walked in, finding him interesting. I tilted my head slightly to the side, glancing over him. He was ignoring everything, sensing ...
Jun 14, 2012 -
Re: The Strange Cafe
Jezebell. (Bell) I watch everything that went on from a far corner of the cafe. I keep hidden in the shadows, keeping my blood red eyes to myself. Everybody ignored ...
Jun 14, 2012 -
Re: Haunted Chapel
I watched as I hovered near the chandelier lingering only a couple feet below the high ceiling. What silly girls for walking into this place. Everybody knows to avoid it... ...
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Arkham Asylum
Rose "You can't do anything to help me," I whispered. "Don''t speak to him, you foolish girl!" A red hand print appears on my cheek, blood rushing to the point ...
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Arkham Asylum
Rose I huddle in the corner of my cell, curled up in a tight ball as I watched the people pass by. My vision was flashing with red, the voices ...
Jun 11, 2012
