User avatar

ZaryaParadis

  • Archive Re: Welcome to Expression (Always accepting!)

    Kali/ Mamba I slither through the trees, following the smell of flesh. I was starving. The Chinchilla I passed looked delicious, but something else seemed more alluring. Everyone around me ...

    Feb 23, 2013
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Expression (Always accepting!)

    Kali/ Black Mamba I sunbathe on a rock, listening to their confused ramble. It was mostly amusing, and the other part was just annoying. Couldn't they just realize that this ...

    Feb 19, 2013
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wonderland Rift

    Tarryn Hatter (Mad Hatter) I watched all the excitement happening from a corner of the bar, hidden in the shadows. My drink had sat mostly untouched on the small table ...

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wonderland Rift

    Tarryn Hatter I silenced the cigarette under the heel of my boot and headed on my way. I was cautious not to let any of the Rebels know where I ...

    Nov 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wonderland Rift

    Tarryn Hatter (Mad Hatter) I slid my rifle across my back, done with today's work. The Red Queen had given me three people to take care of today, and I ...

    Nov 12, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wonderland Rift DT

    Tarryn is up for love too.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wonderland Rift DT

    Name: Tarryn Hatter (Mad Hatter) [female] Appearance:She's 21. She has bright green eyes that look askew in angles, bright red hair, top hat with a red ribbon, thin and freakishly ...

    Nov 9, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wonderland Rift DT

    May I take the Mad Hatter? Please? :)

    Nov 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Arkham Asylum

    Rose I paced in my cell, slowly, with my arms curled around me. I contemplated using the knife I had hidden away in my shirt, just to rid myself of ...

    Aug 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus

    Rose I snoop around the grounds, hiding whenever someone comes around. I would really hate it if someone spotted me. I had no clue where I was going; all I ...

    Jun 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Strange Cafe

    I ordered a glass of Everclear, downing it in one foul swoop. It burned and tingled my clawed, hidden toes. Pyros was writhing in my neck, eager to get out ...

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Strange Cafe

    I headed to my seat, Pyro slithering back onto my neck, silent with guilt. Such a tiny thing, so much damage? I snorted and sat back down in my little ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Strange Cafe

    Jezebell I look at the strange creature that just walked in, finding him interesting. I tilted my head slightly to the side, glancing over him. He was ignoring everything, sensing ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Strange Cafe

    Jezebell. (Bell) I watch everything that went on from a far corner of the cafe. I keep hidden in the shadows, keeping my blood red eyes to myself. Everybody ignored ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus

    Fiera I hide in a lush tree, my black hair brushing against my shoulders, hiding my hideous blood red eyes. I wish I could show myself, but knowing these people, ...

    Jun 14, 2012


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare