Random avatar

ZakkuAlpha

  • Narrative Poetry Re: deleted

    deleted.

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shepherd's Lamb- chapter 1 Part 1

    Hey, I'm very happy that you wrote more :). I'll get right to the review. "glanced at her knew home." I think you meant to say "new home" "Her stepmother, ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: deleted chapter.

    deleted.

    Feb 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Be Not Afraid

    Hey Mars, This is quite an interesting story. I just have a few things that might help you revise this. At the beginning I was quite lost, because I thought ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Light

    This is a very interesting story. A few things you could fix up: At that thought, Julia felt the smile slip from her face. They were gone. Both of them. ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: deleted chapter

    deleted.

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS

    Yes I am glad that I can join the fantasy writers on the forum. No More Questions Favorite Music? I like alternative music, My favorite band is All American Rejects ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    Bravo Bravo, This is a really good start to a story. The way you describe the movement and emotions of the characters was really good, I had no problem visualizing ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Sims and You

    Wow, this little skit (I'll call it) really does a good job at depicting the gameplay of The Sims games. I myself am a big fan of it and can ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS

    Wow, this is quite a welcome to YWS. Probably the most friendly welcome I have received on every forum. :). Thanks for all the tips and help about how things ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted poem

    deleted.

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS

    Hey users of YWS. I'm Zakku Alpha, and I am excited to be apart of all the writers on the forum. I am in every use of the word a ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lonely Girl

    This is very nice poem. I love all of the metaphors you use, they successfully help me understand what the girl is feeling. Very nice job.

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wings

    I really like this story. Its very cleverly written. I think that when you reveal that she can fly, it should be after she does it, near the end. Then ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: deleted short story

    deleted.

    Feb 6, 2009


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison