Random avatar

ZakkuAlpha

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Early morning rides

    This a very good start to a story. I enjoyed reading it and it was very interesting. I didn't find many mistakes because of how short it was. I'm pretty ...

    May 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: deleted chapter

    Don't worry, the characters are developed later in the story (When they're in purgatory). Yeah, I know its a bit cliche but the story gets more creative as it progresses ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: deleted chapter

    deleted.

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    : [

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Have Story; Need Partner!

    Well, I have this idea for a story that involves 3 main characters each fighting off the shadow of death, which is in the form of a raven. The entire ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Leaving Humanity

    Wow, this was very good and mysterious.I think all the other reviewers covered all the critique. Very nice job. Keep up the good work. :D

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: deleted prologue.

    deleted.

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Help.. Please :/

    Thanks for the link on the article. The battle is about the MC who gets kidnapped by three men and is taken to a desert. The Main character breaks out ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Help.. Please :/

    Hey guys, I'm trying to write an action scene and a scene about a man getting lost in the desert. They both need to fill up an entire chapter. Can ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Calm

    Hey ya, I'm Zakku :) here to give you a review. I really liked your use of repeating "But I am calm." I kind of got lost in the story, ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: -insert clever and witty title here-

    Hey there, I'm Zakku Alpha. :) Welcome to YWS. Why don't you tell us more about yourself. Favorite Book? Favorite Author? Favorite Poet? Favorite Color? How long have you been ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor continued

    Ooh, the story gets more suspenseful. I loved how you continued the story, boy it's creepy and I enjoyed reading it. I like how you made the character tell herself ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Loss of love

    Very nice poem. I liked it :). I have a few things that you could improve upon. Like Audy said, stay consistent with your capitalization and fix those spelling mistakes. ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Personal Letter

    Very nice :). This is really emotional which is good. When a writer puts alot of emotion into their work it makes it seem more real and less fake. Either ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor

    Oh-oh! Nice, I loved how you built up the tension and displayed mystery. Overall this is very good, and I like it. Keep up the good work, :).

    Feb 27, 2009


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47