User avatar

ZaddieCaso

  • Welcome Mat Re: pinnacle or penultimate?

    Hi equalize, It seems you everything has pretty much been explained. I just wanted to introduce myself. My username is ZaddieCaso but everyone calls me Izzy and I basically live ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Gekko!

    Hi Joel, Welcome to YWS :D There are absolutely loads of anime and manga lovers here. If you got to the literature index, you can find art and photography. There's ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyy! wooo wheres all love? lol

    Hi I'm ZaddieCaso, but you can call me Izzy. Welcome to YWS! This site is great, you can post your scripts here to. It really helped me improve my writing ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Helloo :]

    Micheal Jackson rocks! You have good music taste :)

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: [moon jumper]

    Yeah, the ones with nutella. Not actually chocolate, but filled with chocolate. This is sooo random. I'm gonna go make a topic about pancakes, everyone gotta love pancakes.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Stella's Real Name and Other Tales of Horror...

    I play the piano. Don't officially have lessons but I'm grade six.

    Aug 4, 2009


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle