User avatar

ZaddieCaso

  • Art & Photography Re: Thought I should bother you guys once more. :)

    ah sorry, didn't see that post

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Thought I should bother you guys once more. :)

    Is there anyway you came down size them, they go off the screen :S

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Helloo :]

    Micheal Jackson rocks! You have good music taste :)

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: [moon jumper]

    Yeah, the ones with nutella. Not actually chocolate, but filled with chocolate. This is sooo random. I'm gonna go make a topic about pancakes, everyone gotta love pancakes.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Stella's Real Name and Other Tales of Horror...

    I play the piano. Don't officially have lessons but I'm grade six.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A Splendid Agony

    Oh my god. Best poem I've ever read. No exaggeration. On YWS and anywhere else, literally. I just love it, the idea the rhtyhum, everything. I'm gonna have to point ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Photo Frame

    You got it, completely. So glad that someone could understand, I thought I'd made it too confusing.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Guardian Angel!

    Hi i'm izzy, just gonna give you a quick review :) I’m sick of looking out my window each day and feeling like I have to do something before my ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Other Re: drunk driver's persepective.

    Hi I'm izzy, just giving you a quick review :) Right, great idea that I haven't seen a lot of and it's written well, just have a few problems with ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A journey of a dreamer

    Hi, just a quick reminder. YWS has a kind of unofficial ratio of 2 reviews: 1 piece of literature, kind of like common curtersy. Just reminding you as you have ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Other Re: Rejection

    Well what can I say, thanks!

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Mis)communiqué

    Hi I'm izzy and I will be reviewing your work today :) Okay to start of I thought this poem was fantastic but I think your use of metaphors and ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: S y m b i o s i s

    Okay, I just read a few sentences and I will give this a critque. Like above I will take a while on mine as I intend to edit the whole ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Weight of Empty

    ok!! WOW. Too much text for one post. Please can you attach this as a file as I really can't edit it like this. I would like to give you ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: ThE wOrLd oF wEirD

    So mine is- Name: Larry Potter Age: 17 Personality: He's extremley noble and brave, he will do anything and everything for a good cause but... he's incredibly clumsy and his ...

    Jul 23, 2009


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian