Random avatar

Zabuza825

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Robinson's gold

    I liked the story (a good Detective story gets me going), but there are a few things that I would like to point out. First of all you need to ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Blood Stains (From my novel)

    I loved it, definitely one of the most emotionally stirring pieces I've ever read. Any and all suggestions I had seems to have been pointed out by others already. Do ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Let me guess, take the answers to the "About the Authors" area? Well I guess I will.

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello, I'm Zabuza825 recently joined (obviously). Made my own damn site but no one joined no matter how many times I tried to get others to joined so here I ...

    Nov 23, 2010


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles