User avatar

ZaBodMoger

  • WRFF Archive Re: Friends, Romans, Lend Me Your Work (to review)

    I have a couple chapters of a story and haven't gotten any reviews yet. I would really appreciate it if you would review mine. Let me know if you have ...

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: rubber writeing.

    It is in writing tips. or so the site tells me

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: rubber writeing.

    I was taught this exercise by a friend of mine who is really into script writing and what you do is take a story and either shrink it or stretch ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    Call me what ever you like, the usual nicknames are Za, Bod, or BodMoger but all are welcome. Thanks for the warm welcome, I look forward to writing new works ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    I have been here for only a day and I love it. Such a kind welcoming community with great advice. Not to mention talent weather its apparent or developing. I ...

    Jul 10, 2012


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda