User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for using "then" instead of "than"! :P

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Caroline: I couldn't think. I felt as if my heart had just been torn apart when I saw Blaise's still body on the wet grassy ground. The rain poured but ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Your request makes me so happy!

    Done, Calli. Anyone else?

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: My car.

    Pfft. Sorry for posting but I just want to let you guys all know how "awesome" my car looks like. source-deviantart.jpg Anyways, congratulations on the races, atomic.

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned of being so slightly and lightly Devil! XD

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Oh hello there, Natasha! Welcome aboard! I know you're going to enjoy here as much as I do. So, if you want a review, any questions or if you just ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Other Re: deleted

    Hello there, Calli! Here as requested. :wink: Nitpicks, comments highlighted in RED . *removed*. Add "the" for a smoother flow of the sentence. *removed*. Perhaps you might want to add ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A shot of Arrogance (Chapter Four)

    HI there, Skinnykins! Here to you-know-what. :wink: First of all, if there is Team Edward and Team Jacob in Twilight then there is Team Oliver and Team Richard here too! ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A shot of Arrogance (Chapter Three)

    Hello there, Skinnykins! Here to review your third chapter. Nitpicks, comments and errors in RED . “Ollie?” Ella spoke softly as she gently shook Oliver’s arm. “Ollie, can you hear ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers

    go! :3

    Sep 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones:Rescuers

    This. Is. Dead.

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Balcony at Midnight

    Thanks for the reviews, guys. I'm going to work on this if I could find a vacant time. :3

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The bots want to join Review Day too

    That's too bad since they can't have at least a point or a star. XD

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A shot of Arrogance (Chapter Two)

    Hello there again, Skinnykins! Here to review. There wasn’t a sound to be heard, it was ever so calming . That was one of the things I loved about living ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Your request makes me so happy!

    Done! :3 Anyone else?

    Sep 27, 2010


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy