User avatar

Yrael

  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    CRAYON ALL THE WAY BABY!

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    1. Nirvana 2. The White Stripes I love those bands! :)

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    I'm quite sure it was TYWC. I joined that day; then I discovered this forum, which was many times better and decided to join. And someone already posted the link ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    I think this is possibly one of the more rediculous laws I've ever heard. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? It's just a word, for goodness' sake. Yeah... I don't ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    And on the topic of happy... My tennis lessons started. :D

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    No worry Mesh. I can abide by rules with the best of them. Today I am happy because I debated, had some small praise from Nate, and started an apprenticeship ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    I found out about it because somebody flooded it on another forum about writing. Actually a sucky forum compared to this one.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Now, if our country is going to be consumed by such things you state, I would be one to blame the people. I'm not saying this is either of you ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I have to say, I disagree. This country was founded with two things in mind. 1. The power is with the people, and the people and their states overrule the ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Considering you don't even live in our country then you really dont have a say. Hating the government or hating my country, doesnt matter to me. They still protested there ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I'm getting a laptop for Christmas, that's why the hell I'm happy. More writing for me, where ever I may go. :D P.S. If you want a cheap laptop that ...

    Sep 26, 2005


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle