User avatar

Yrael

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Hmm... This has gone from a debate, to a bash on Branden. I think I've seen this before. Take out the time to make a damn bash on Branden thread, ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: league of willing reviewers

    Yrael Fantasy AIM/MSN/The YWS Chatroom (P.M. First Though!) True critique on almost all elements of your writing from creating an engaging storyline, to being able to give vivid descriptions and ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    1.Slipknot 2.Linkin Park Chemical Romance

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    "Say hello to my little friend." - Scarface

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Yeah, I agree. Hey, I may be the same age as him... But at least I have the sense and maturity to know what and what not to do.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    I watched it once in my debate class, and it was disgusting, although quite funny. "McGas" and "McNausious" (sp?) were my favorite parts of that movie. But I do still ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    I could never make myself watch Super Size Me. I would never be able to eat Fast Food again... and honestly... I like to eat out... so... :roll: I could ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    What you need is some input from another 13-year-old. (Me) I must agree with Rei, Bobo, Qi, and the others. Thirteen is too young of an age for one to ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    You know his brother?

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you agree that this never made any sense?

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    Fast Food Nation. Awesome book. Super Size Me. Awesome movie. Tell me about the book! Tell me now!

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you think it has big words in it that you need to look up in a dictionary?

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    I could watch this film all day long, over and over again. Morgan Spurlock is so entertaining and creative in the making of this movie; I just can't get over ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    What do you have to say about the world-famous documentary, Super Size Me ? To me this is quite possibly the best film ever created, and I have watched it ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Haha awesome Bobo, tight song. I hate emos, they really piss me off. A fashoin about being depressed? It's pathetic.

    Sep 30, 2005


It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain