User avatar

Yrael

  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    And on the topic of happy... My tennis lessons started. :D

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    No worry Mesh. I can abide by rules with the best of them. Today I am happy because I debated, had some small praise from Nate, and started an apprenticeship ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    I found out about it because somebody flooded it on another forum about writing. Actually a sucky forum compared to this one.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE TALE OF THE DRAGON JEWELS

    Let's be truthful here: Fontroy, it seems as if you spend no time checking over your work. I check over my work anywhere from five to twelve times before I ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Now, if our country is going to be consumed by such things you state, I would be one to blame the people. I'm not saying this is either of you ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I have to say, I disagree. This country was founded with two things in mind. 1. The power is with the people, and the people and their states overrule the ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Green day kicks ass! Rate my avatar this time! :evil:

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    I am curious to know if any others have read the Abhorsen trilogy by Garth Nix. It is THE best series I have read and I rate it above all ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Wheel of Time (Robert Jordan)

    I have not read them, but I do hear that it starts out spectacular, but then after about the middle of the series the author just draws it out as ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Considering you don't even live in our country then you really dont have a say. Hating the government or hating my country, doesnt matter to me. They still protested there ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I'm getting a laptop for Christmas, that's why the hell I'm happy. More writing for me, where ever I may go. :D P.S. If you want a cheap laptop that ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: wasting words on lower cases and capitals.

    Hey! If you need help with writing or just wish to talk about it, feel free to ask me. Welcome to the club.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Two Trustworthy Tips

    Find a comfortable writing environment. Some people do not understand just how important a writing environment actually is. First, let us start by explaining one of the extreme joys of ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: A or An?

    Most grammar and exceptions within grammar take place on the basis of what sounds right. What sounds right with usergroup is "a". "An" just does not fit in the picture ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: The Novel: Some Basic Advice

    Very effective. I thank you.

    Sep 26, 2005


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett