User avatar

Yrael

  • Other Poetry Re: What I Believe as a Writer

    Very true, though I'm not too obsessed with my pages being blank.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories

    Too me, it was merely a convesational piece. It didn't seem to be a poem. I guess ot someone else it is, but for me it wasn't. You're obviously talking ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Immortality

    Whoa the rhyming was ways off. It could have been very good if it hadn't been for that because you actually used imagery. The worse rhyming combination was "totality" and ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    CRAYON ALL THE WAY BABY!

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    1. Nirvana 2. The White Stripes I love those bands! :)

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Welcome! It won't be long before you realize just how great this forum is and, even more so, its people! It's nice to see a new face around here. And ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    I'm quite sure it was TYWC. I joined that day; then I discovered this forum, which was many times better and decided to join. And someone already posted the link ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips to Creating an Ending

    One of the most difficult challenges for writers is finding a way to conclude their story. Last night I was thinking about one for my short story, and I came ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Ugh! I needed somebody with a sense of humor with that song to rate it! I'm going to rate yours again, and oh yes! My opinion has changed! I give ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "W/C 9/19 Winner" - A Typical British Day

    Hahahaha! That was great! Spectacular job with the British voice, it was really entertaining.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Hmm, interesting mixture of phrases. I say its a 9/10. :)

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    I think this is possibly one of the more rediculous laws I've ever heard. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? It's just a word, for goodness' sake. Yeah... I don't ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Good luck typing Jennafina on Google image search and getting what I found... :roll: And um... 8/10. Don't even know what it is.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 Whoa... mesmerizing explosion.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    The first book was good, it's the second two that really make it what it is. As for the world, it is a place where there exist the realms of ...

    Sep 27, 2005


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price