User avatar

Yrael

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you agree that this never made any sense?

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    Fast Food Nation. Awesome book. Super Size Me. Awesome movie. Tell me about the book! Tell me now!

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Pretty Lady doing some kind of dance.... I know it from somewhere .

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    'It's a Wonderful Night' - Fatboy Slim

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    MacDonalds!

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you think it has big words in it that you need to look up in a dictionary?

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    I could watch this film all day long, over and over again. Morgan Spurlock is so entertaining and creative in the making of this movie; I just can't get over ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Guardians of Death-Prologue

    I really think you need to give these demons more detail; physical features as well as mental ones. You did cover the mental ones, but with very broad terms. These ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Loves horses (I think)

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    What do you have to say about the world-famous documentary, Super Size Me ? To me this is quite possibly the best film ever created, and I have watched it ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: A or An?

    I suppose there is an exception, like, " That was a one-man show." I guess some rules are meant to be broken. No one said the English language was perfect! ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Bereft

    The full caps really demolish any rhythm that you could possibly have. Without it, I think it would be much better. I'd give it a shot.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Yeah. When I went to Australia a few years ago through P2P, I asked one of the people who was traveling with us where he got his pop. (He was ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Haha awesome Bobo, tight song. I hate emos, they really piss me off. A fashoin about being depressed? It's pathetic.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Two Trustworthy Tips

    First one, without a doubt. second one.. not just classics! read anything and everything. from text books to fantasy to textbooks. I never said anything about just reading classics! I ...

    Sep 29, 2005


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah