User avatar

Yrael

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Ppl!!!

    Welcome! But please, spare us from that pathetic internet slang. It's pretty annoying.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "Chasing the Moon" Prologue + Ch. 1

    Alright, I think I shall only critique the Prologue, at least for now: The faint sound of footsteps echoed through the trees. Okay... this is an odd sentence.. You really ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: On The River Styx

    Isn't the River Styx something from Mythology? Like where you go after you die?

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    1.Slipknot 2.Linkin Park Chemical Romance

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Guardians of Death-Chapter 1

    Back on the thought of description: This description was quite improved. You did allow a visual of everything that took place, but I still think you could kick it up ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Guardians of Death-Prologue

    If you're going to do that you're better off not having a prologue. You're story would be many times better if you left the reader not knowing the origin of ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    "Say hello to my little friend." - Scarface

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Yeah, I agree. Hey, I may be the same age as him... But at least I have the sense and maturity to know what and what not to do.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    I watched it once in my debate class, and it was disgusting, although quite funny. "McGas" and "McNausious" (sp?) were my favorite parts of that movie. But I do still ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    I could never make myself watch Super Size Me. I would never be able to eat Fast Food again... and honestly... I like to eat out... so... :roll: I could ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Late Hello

    Hello everyone, you may have seen me a few times. I have been here about a week but never introduced myself properly. So, I you could say this is to ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    What you need is some input from another 13-year-old. (Me) I must agree with Rei, Bobo, Qi, and the others. Thirteen is too young of an age for one to ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Chugging

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Football

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    You know his brother?

    Oct 1, 2005


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites