-
Re: Love at First Sight
I'm quite sure it has, it happens on every debate forum he enters. With his permission I'll make a bash on branden thread where everyone can be happy and enjoy ...
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
I may not believe in relegion, but it doesn't mean I dislike your relegion, which you seem to think. So stop pressing it upon me that I have something against ...
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Believe what you wish, you have no proof of your occurences. Keep speaking that way and people just might take you for a loony. I of course, don't, and I ...
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
The only way we have to prove god does not exist is the lack of proof you can provide that he actually does exist.
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
I have a question. There are thousands of relegions, and out of those thousands what makes yours so true? Relegion is no more than a theory without enough proof to ...
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
No, I think your point is that you're so idiotic and closed-minded that you can't even accept that there's a possibility of something existing that you don't have stuck right ...
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Thank you Sureal! Exactly my point.
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
There is a HUGE chance that God exists, there's no scientific explanation for how something could come from nothing, and God is not meant to be proven scientifically, but to ...
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Consider this: I just gave my belief of how God was created. By saying there was nothing to possibly create God, you're just begging the question. And Sureal, there's a ...
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
I mainly agree with Sponson. Here, consider this: There was nothing to possibly create god, or his creator and so forth like Sponson said. It just does not happen. Everything ...
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Love at First Sight
Hmm... This has gone from a debate, to a bash on Branden. I think I've seen this before. Take out the time to make a damn bash on Branden thread, ...
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Confetti!
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Nirvana - Album: Bleach
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Adverbs...
I wouldn't over use adverbs, but they can be extremely effective when used correctly. Maybe not all of you know this, but adverbs can be used to describe 3 parts ...
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: league of willing reviewers
Yrael Fantasy AIM/MSN/The YWS Chatroom (P.M. First Though!) True critique on almost all elements of your writing from creating an engaging storyline, to being able to give vivid descriptions and ...
Oct 2, 2005
