User avatar

Yrael

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    It's one I have come up with on my own after my experience and I sure have the title to place it. Please remember that I said in MY eyes. ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: New me

    Welcome! Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do! :)

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Late Hello

    Thanks for the comments! And no I haven't read the Windsinger but I will look for it at the bookstore! (Post 100)

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    The second one is a very interesting and aesthetically pleasing drawing. While not resembling anything in particular, it is something that catches and entertains the eye. Good job. The wolf ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    Only about 1/12 out of the cutters I have come across were actually willing to give up cutting. I said one in twelve... I am becoming agitated. These people wish ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: audition

    Well, the tips I would have are on presentation: 1. Move around as you sing and play your part. Being immobile is a horrible reflection on your presentation. 2. I ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    What one half? It's saying one in twelve.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    Again, where is your freaking compassion? Seems more of an attempt of an insult to me. So Qi, have you interacted with these people who need "help"? Have you talked ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    Spoken like a true ignoramus. Its not a cry for attention so much as it is a cry for help. People don't put a knife through thier skin because they ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    I never liked McDonald's, and it's obvious that fast food is bad for you- although, I must say I never suspected it to be that bad! I haven't seen the ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    Ohh... I've spent more than enough time with these... cutters. I have created some what of a hate after months in their presence. You know I post here a lot, ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    That's the spirit!

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    I won't get detailed because this is probably the number one subject where I get out of hand, angerwise. All I have to say is it is pathetic to do, ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    No, I am sorry if you interpreted it that way but I did say I don't dislike relegion. I just choose not to follow one.

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    You know, Yrael Why would she say this, then direct everything she's saying about her relegion at me? Or maybe you just don't agree with my connotation, Qi.

    Oct 2, 2005


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes