-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
6/10 Interesting concept, but you can ask me. It doesn't work. :wink:
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: World Building
Alright, I guess I did not really view it as a tip, but I see what you mean.
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"
Ah, I love you too! :P Sorry if I offended...just bad experiences with another writing board...*shudder* Oh it's okay. Sorry on my part, actually; I can get pissed a tad ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"
Just remember... said is sometimes a lot more effective than any of these words. Yes, you are correct. However, this list is just if people wish to convey a specific ...
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: World Building
Having trouble building your own fantasy world? If you can't just get it down on paper try this link for a free world builder. It is easy to use, and ...
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
10/10 Damn, it's a liger.
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"
Good list :). Maybe I add some more? - Ejaculated - Drawled - Lisped - Questioned - Sneered To be added, immediately. :D Thanks. Please give more suggestions everyone!
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Dialogue 101 (Part One)
There are various ways you can describe your characters speech. A different word than said can convey emotion, but even saying said with a small, yet vivid, description can provide ...
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"
Moving this to Writing Tips. Thanks. Thanks, I'm new, just couldn't find an appropriate place to submit it.
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"
In writing, there often comes the trouble of replacing the word "said" with something to convey more feeling or emotion, or just to avoid repetition of the same word. So ...
Sep 24, 2005
