User avatar

YourEyes

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cycle

    Excuse me if its not up to serial-killer fiction snuff, but it was my first true attempt involving the psychological aspect of crime. Sometimes the very qualities that define you ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled short story

    I think I failed in communicating what was truly happening. Not only that but I did not even think to assign the narrator as "the machine." The first person sections ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled short story

    The sky was odd that day. Like a television, tuned to a dead channel. It gave me hope, some semblance of order that that my surroundings refused to offer. The ...

    May 13, 2011


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson