Random avatar

Youngwriter99

  • Archive Re: Cast-away Island

    My ship was sunken and I washed up on shore. I stocked up on food to last me a month. Crab, Seaweed, Plants, fruit. I set up a shelter and ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I think abortion is a serious matter and yes, it should be illegal. It's basically murder of a baby.

    Mar 31, 2012


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline