User avatar

YellowSweater

  • Writers Corner Re: Cultural Appropriation in Fantasy World Building

    Also, I find that I often write from the perspective of a character who is a different gender than me. And because I write in the first person, I was ...

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Writers Corner Re: Cultural Appropriation in Fantasy World Building

    I am curious about what counts as cultural appropriation in world-building. And whether you think it's ok for people of western European descent to take inspiration from marginalized cultures for ...

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Research Re: Christian Apologetics

    Hello everyone, I am currently doing research for an essay I want to write on how Christian Apologetics warped Christain doctrine by attempting to reconcile an Abrahamic world view with ...

    Mar 14, 2021


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince