User avatar

YellowAeroplane

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there :)

    Hello! welcome- I haven't been around long either. If you ever want someone to read your stuff- i like poetry and short stories- so I'll be around. Good luck!

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello... I've returned

    My old stuff wasn't exactly perfect. I'm a year older now, and writing more than ever. I would put up my work, but I don't really have enough points. Oh ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing myself.. a few months too late.

    Hi. I'm an English/ Irish kid too. I love writing and alawys have. Also, I did exactly the same thing as you. I posted two of my story openings before ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Umm....hello there :)

    hi! The same thing happened to me with the other kids at school. Onbe of my other friends wants to be an author too, which is cool. It's a good ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: April joining in April?

    hi. i like meeting new people on here. I'm new too. I hope you have fun.

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people

    Hi, i live in south england. I would post some more of my stuff, but i don't really have enough points. Ive earned 40 in the last couple of days ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    hi, hope you have fun here. it's a great way to get better at writing.

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Danny's here!

    Hi, you seem like fun:) i love writing action/adventure stuff. especially zombies. maybe you could check out mine, Finn's Kingdom. It's only the first chapter, but it's a nice quick ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Back for Good (Err... hopefully)

    hi, welcome back. i'm new here and I'm getting used to the site. i love it here already. have fun, YellowAeroplane(Aero)

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh, uh, hey guys

    Hi, Good luck on here, it's fun. Great site for younger people to share their work. I love putting my writing here for people to read, and i like reading ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there. (A little late)

    hi. im new here too. its quite cool, i like it. maybe you could check out some of my stuff. :)

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people

    thanks everyone :) you can find more of my writing on

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people

    hi. Ive been stories for a long time, and i only found this website today it seemed cool, so i joined. The story that im furthest in is Cardiff Boys, ...

    Apr 3, 2011


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja