User avatar

YellowAeroplane

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people

    Hi, i live in south england. I would post some more of my stuff, but i don't really have enough points. Ive earned 40 in the last couple of days ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    hi, hope you have fun here. it's a great way to get better at writing.

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Danny's here!

    Hi, you seem like fun:) i love writing action/adventure stuff. especially zombies. maybe you could check out mine, Finn's Kingdom. It's only the first chapter, but it's a nice quick ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Back for Good (Err... hopefully)

    hi, welcome back. i'm new here and I'm getting used to the site. i love it here already. have fun, YellowAeroplane(Aero)

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: My new stuff

    I discovered this site recently. I already have the 1st chapter of my new story, and the first 4 or 5 of one of my older ones. I haven't got ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Swearing

    it's ok. do what you feel comfortable with. Maybe, instead of actually swearing, just write "He swore", "I swore" etc.

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh, uh, hey guys

    Hi, Good luck on here, it's fun. Great site for younger people to share their work. I love putting my writing here for people to read, and i like reading ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there. (A little late)

    hi. im new here too. its quite cool, i like it. maybe you could check out some of my stuff. :)

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Poetry Contest

    awesome. i love poems about school. please write more soon :)

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people

    thanks everyone :) you can find more of my writing on

    Apr 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reflection of the Past

    Great story opening. Interesting character names, which gave a good mood to the story. The dialogue was realistic and effective. Keep it up!

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Random Pic. :)

    amazing. i love the colours and effect of the silhouette

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: :)

    They're really good. I think i like the second 1 best. Simple and effective

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: number 1.

    very interesting. You have a good style of writing, which i think others will enjoy. keep it up =)

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people

    hi. Ive been stories for a long time, and i only found this website today it seemed cool, so i joined. The story that im furthest in is Cardiff Boys, ...

    Apr 3, 2011


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women