User avatar

Yagaron

  • Other Poetry Re: Forbidden Fruit

    Your poem is very moving, but I couldn't see the main idea. Is there some central point?

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I hate Life

    I couldn't find anything to critique. It was very good.

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: God Knew

    I like it. especially the part about how H'e there forever

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Nothing Comes To Mind.

    enjoy it I did. The simple expression of writer's block while writing something good to express it

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Night

    I do the same. I usually read a book or listen to music just before bed time when everything begis to wind down. Unfortunately, that doesn't leave much time :D

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Cramps

    Exactly how I feel. I get cramps a lot. It's @*&#! painful.

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Burnt Toast

    Ode to Burnt toast... fascinating :). hope to see more.

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: OK this is kind of stupid...lol

    What do you mean post a "good" one later? all poetry is good. I've written stupider stuff. what matters is not how much sense it makes. Poetry is a way ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Cruel to be Kind

    curious...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to A Stale Pastry

    I've never heard of an ode to a stale strudel. I found it quite amuing, though a little strange.

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Footnotes

    Nice job, Bubble! althought don't let penguin attack se your signature :D

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Such Is Poetry.

    I like it, Penguin! kepp up the good work ;)

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    IS this yours? great!

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Corny....It's funny! I wrote it like three years ago and...

    *clap clap clap clap* very nice

    Nov 6, 2007


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink