User avatar

Yagaron

  • Lyrics Re: Hope

    Hope Wall to wall, Trapped inside a cage! There you will find me. A captive of a thing called life! Seek me out. Tell me why. How can it be? ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Branding

    This is on of the best things I have ever read! I love it! Keep it up! I want to read more!

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: love

    Love How happy I was, Before yon fair maiden came unto me! Her hair, the color of night, Her face, as a pale moon on Winter's night! How happy was ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: insomnia

    I can't sleep. I can't think. I don't know what to do. I sit playing Chess with myself. Why can't I sleep? Another piece captured. I am tired out of ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My world

    on the first line, the i should be capitalized. Also, as for your question, I'd say that it was fairly well written.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Weirdo

    I really can't critique this because it's self-expression. But I like it and feel the same way, except I'm a boy.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Stalling

    I like it, but it seems kind of random. Is there really any point?

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My doodles of 2007

    I think these drawings are great. they's be even better if you added color.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Words like Daggers

    I agree with the message, but it was kind of short. I liked the part about sharpening swords on rocks of pride.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Box.

    I like it. The part about the net was a little confusing, though.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I'll Find Yesterday

    I liked it, but there seemed to be no real structure. I seemed kind of... all over the place. Perhaps you should try to focus on one point.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Fire

    It's kind of random... but it does capture the "essence" of fire.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Masks

    I like it, but... it kind of doesn't make any sense. Maybe it would have more meaning if you made it a little easier to understand.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Shepherdess's True Love

    I can definatly see that set to music. It was very moving. Although, if you work on it a bit, you could make it flow a little better.

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Just thought that I'd post some neat photography I took.

    These are great photos. You're no ameture. You have natural talent. The distored pictur of you and your frein... was that on of those weird mirrors?

    Jan 2, 2008


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen