User avatar

XxlBlackRoselxX

  • Welcome Mat Re: I think I like it here :)

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! I hope you have fun here! I just joined a week or two ago, and so far, it's really fun! (It's really weird for me to ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: .

    Isn't that basically the same thing? But it's still good.

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...

    I'm not evil. I'm...pushy? I have no words to describe myself. :D

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...

    Ahahaha! Yeah. Hi. (I kind of forced you to join this thing! :b)

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! (It's kind of weird for me to say 'Welcome' when I just joined YWS a week or two ago.) I don't really have much to say ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new at YMS

    Thanks for the advice you guys! (And no Hope, your writing is so much better than mines.) To HostofHorus : I'll let you know if I written anything. So far, ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new at YMS

    Hi! I'm Monica. I'm kinda new here and I kinda noticed that a lot (And I mean A LOT) of people go on YMS. There are so many people. Well, ...

    Mar 24, 2011


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown