-
Re: Anime Drawings
Haha! Thanks! I've seen millions of people draw a lot better than I do. That's why I'm pushing myself to do better.
Mar 29, 2011 -
Re: Anime Drawings
Thanks you guys for the awesome comments. Yeah, I believe that my drawings is a bit off, but thanks for the advice. I appreciate your support. (Well, I don't think ...
Mar 27, 2011 -
Re: Anime Drawings
These are actually my own creation. The pirate one was a contest between me and my friend. And the other one was when I did half in school and half ...
Mar 26, 2011 -
Re: Anime Drawings
Thanks! (I still don't understand how people can still like my drawings when they actually suck)
Mar 26, 2011 -
Re: Anime Drawings
Yeah, these artwork isn't all that great. I still need to progress more in my drawings. These pictures were drawn in Summer 2009. It was a long time ago (Not ...
Mar 26, 2011
