User avatar

XxlBlackRoselxX

  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint Drawings - Anime

    Hahaha! Thanks! Yeah, I did use a reference photo. I might consider downloading the "GIMP" thing. Thanks! [:

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint Drawings - Anime

    Hahah! Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it! [:

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint Drawings - Anime

    Okay, so these pictures were made on the computer. I made it on MS Paint. I only made the hair, the clothes, the shadows, and the backgrounds. I really like ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime School Girl

    Great drawing, but there are a few errors: First off, the eyes are drawn greatly, but it seems that it is a bit too close. The size of the eyes ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer Girl

    Great drawing! There's really not much to review here. There's only two things that seem to bother me. It's just the chest area and the way the hand is set ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mickey Mouse

    Well, I don't have my webcam anymore!

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: D N Angel

    Even though I didn't read all of the chapters, it's still pretty good. I read half of it and it's really good. The only problem about it, is that I ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ipad - Doodle Buddy Art

    Hahah! Thanks. It's really hard to try to draw something without a pencil. I should stick with pencils, but I don't know how to download the pictures without a webcam. ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mika

    Your drawing is really amazing. I can't draw like that at all. In my opinion, I think the neck is a bit long and a bit thick. The hair is ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mickey Mouse

    You should at least try to color. Well, you don't have to listen to my advice. I'm just pointing it out there.

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ipad - Doodle Buddy Art

    Haha! Thanks so much! If I have enough time, I might be able to put up more. The only problem is how am I going to take pictures of my ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mickey Mouse

    Okay, (To get points, I'm going to thoroughly check your drawing and say what's wrong with it and/or what I like about it) As always, your drawings are amazing. I ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor

    Wow! You're really good at watercolors! I, myself, am not great at watercolors. I'm more of a sketching person. I love the way you make the pictures stand out. May ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    Did you actually take those pictures!? Wow! That's really awesome! They're really nice. I wish I could take pictures like that, but I'm more into art than photography. :D You're ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ipad - Doodle Buddy Art

    Well, It's not great at all. Not at all! Well, Here's the story behind the two pictures. I was drawing on my dad's Ipad and I finished both the drawings. ...

    Apr 4, 2011


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler