User avatar

XxlBlackRoselxX

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Glee Chapter 1 - The Boy is Mine

    Chapter 1: Rachel Berry (Lea Michele) That really tall boy with the lovely brown hair and those chocolaty brown eyes. That boy was Finn Hudson. The boy of my dreams, ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new at YMS

    Thanks for the advice you guys! (And no Hope, your writing is so much better than mines.) To HostofHorus : I'll let you know if I written anything. So far, ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new at YMS

    Hi! I'm Monica. I'm kinda new here and I kinda noticed that a lot (And I mean A LOT) of people go on YMS. There are so many people. Well, ...

    Mar 24, 2011


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind