User avatar

XxlBlackRoselxX

  • Art & Photography Re: A few more original characters

    Those are some great drawings you got there! I personally like the first one, it's really nice. The second one seems a bit off. I feel like it needs something ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint Drawings - Anime

    Hahaha! Thanks! Yeah, I did use a reference photo. I might consider downloading the "GIMP" thing. Thanks! [:

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint Drawings - Anime

    Hahah! Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it! [:

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MS Paint Drawings - Anime

    Okay, so these pictures were made on the computer. I made it on MS Paint. I only made the hair, the clothes, the shadows, and the backgrounds. I really like ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime School Girl

    Great drawing, but there are a few errors: First off, the eyes are drawn greatly, but it seems that it is a bit too close. The size of the eyes ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer Girl

    Great drawing! There's really not much to review here. There's only two things that seem to bother me. It's just the chest area and the way the hand is set ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mickey Mouse

    Well, I don't have my webcam anymore!

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Magnificat of My Angelic Friend

    Oh my God! I can't believe I made that mistake! (About the For He 'was' looked at me with pity....) Dang it! I just sent that piece to my teacher ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Magnificat of My Angelic Friend

    In my English class, we have been learning about canticles for a little bit and my class wrote an individual canticle. A canticle (from the Latin canticulum, a diminutive of ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: D N Angel

    Even though I didn't read all of the chapters, it's still pretty good. I read half of it and it's really good. The only problem about it, is that I ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ipad - Doodle Buddy Art

    Hahah! Thanks. It's really hard to try to draw something without a pencil. I should stick with pencils, but I don't know how to download the pictures without a webcam. ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mika

    Your drawing is really amazing. I can't draw like that at all. In my opinion, I think the neck is a bit long and a bit thick. The hair is ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mickey Mouse

    You should at least try to color. Well, you don't have to listen to my advice. I'm just pointing it out there.

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I think I like it here :)

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! I hope you have fun here! I just joined a week or two ago, and so far, it's really fun! (It's really weird for me to ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ipad - Doodle Buddy Art

    Haha! Thanks so much! If I have enough time, I might be able to put up more. The only problem is how am I going to take pictures of my ...

    Apr 4, 2011


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury